The Entries :3

Sabtu, 18 Juni 2011

Ah, I Love The Script! ♥

Yeaa, bloggies! I have a new fave band :D It's The Script! Y do i like it? Because they have many reasons to be loved by my many ones in this world haha. Do I exaggerate? :p I'm not joking! The Script is an adorable band. They have super fine quality songs, great music arrangement, and the vocalist has a sexy great voice! DAMN, I love them! Their genre of music is rock alternative and If you think this is an ads of The Script, you got it wrong :D I'm not promoting 'em, guys. I'm just telling how much The Script deserves to be loved ;);)
   
    By the way, The Script comes from London. They are Irish, but now they live in London, England. Psst, Danny is also gorgeous :p Nooo, you may think that I like the people, but the truth is I LOVE the music ;)

   Here I give some of their pictures!




    Cool ryte?! :) The Script has only three personnel:  Danny O'Donoghue (Vocalist), Mark Sheehan (Lead Guitar, Backing Vocal), Glen Power (Drummer, Backing Vocal, Rhythm Guitar) Despite their small crews The Script makes it simply big with their great carrier. I can't stop saying how much I love them because their musics make a very nice impression in my mind and my heart :p Well, first love I heard from them was The Man Who Can't Be Moved; and I kept repeating that song over and over. I didn't mean to make its lyric memorized well by me, but I became memorizing it :) When I thought I love the music of The Script and they left a lasting impression, I downloaded their other songs, and I started listening to it. And what is the result? I'm amazed by their songs until now! I thought they only got one great song, but they were not. Well, I'm a bit late of knowing them, but it's fine, because now I know how beautiful their music is :D

   These are some great songs of The Script I use to hear:
   * The Man Who Can't Be Moved
   * For The First Time
   * Breakeven
   * We Cry
   * Before The Worst
   * If You See Kay
   * If You Come Back
   * The End Where I Begin
   * Nothing
   * Rusty Hello

   Well, actually I love many great singers too, such as Mariah Carey, Akon, Michael Buble, Eminem, BEP, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Ne Yo, Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Pussycat Dolls, Leona Lewis, My Chemical Romance, Usher, and many more. But, after My Chemical Romance and Maroon 5, The Script is the latest band I super like! I have been loving my fave singers/groups I mentioned above since I was in Junior High School, anw. Do you see that I'm more interested in hip hop music? Yeah, it's right. So, The Script is the only exception :D OK, I love band music too, but if only they're really nice. For Indonesian band I love Sheila on 7 and Padi. I used to love Peterpan songs, but since their 2 personnel were out, I don't know why they become suck-___- 

  Okaaay, I just really hope The Script will have a plan to come and hold a concert in Jakarta! And when it happens, I also really hope that I can see them live! I hope it so much T.T While I haven't heard any news of their visit to Manado, it's better for me to start saving money for buying their ticket concert one day :D I don't wanna miss any concerts of my fave singers/groups singers over again just like I usually did :-/ AMEEEEEEENNN.


   See you so soon, dear The Script!!

1 komentar:

  1. hm... nak, sbb, baru buka blog ... ^^
    Kritik : terlalu rame,
    Saran : jangan terlalu rame.
    Jempol buat page-mu nak ... ^^b

    pipiw mendukungmu ... ^^

    BalasHapus